Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Untitled

I have a name, I'd rather not say
But it's most exciting thing I've heard recently.

I gave a name,
And It's hilarious
It's not a pseudonym
It describes intellect

Few hours feel like a lifetime
The moments I thought would never come

I enjoy having the instance unfold
The element of surprise
Natural occurrence unplanned
The distance I dread

I feel like the most adventurous man
Coz there's dozens of questions unanswered
Yet voyage so exciting, I can't even turn back

A phenomenon so complete, it gets scary
Coz perfection don't exist, but I love the laugh

I just understood, keep your friends close
They don't live twice
So I'll let you know, you are my surprise
I thought I told you once
Now I will tell you twice
There's nothing I prize
Beyond your amazing eyes

I'm sharing my blessings.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmh , true friendship must be treasured...

    'perfection doesn't exist' - that is so true u know.

    nice write up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Thanks Lovely comment, but you only pointed out that friendship should be treasured and perfection doesn't exist, what do you think about the feelings of a name that means more than a pseudonym and the occurrence of surprise and adventures that keeps unfolding. Are those beyond the blessings we should share or keep mute and watch an adventure die?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. Thanks.