Saturday 1 January 2011

It's a New age

It's a new age, with a new light. I have a firm realization of the God in me. My identity is restored. I do not have a soul. I am a soul, I only have a body. I begin to live consciously in the power of a renowned identity. I am not lost with the world, not lost in a crowd. The power of God reigns in me and I run the race, yet not I, but He who has redeemed me from the curse of the law, who was made a curse for me, for cursed is anyone who hangs on a tree. I only boast in the Lord. I am a shinning light to my world and my generation. His wonders shall they live to see.

6 comments:

  1. HAppy new year!! it's a new season

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mehn. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like these two combined, 'its a new age with a new light and His wonders shall they live to see'. Am i expecting to see and be a partaker of these wonders ? its a resounding yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

    thanks for sharing.
    do have a blissful week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Thanks Gorgeous! and a wonder to your world shall you be every blessed day of life and even beyond existence. Remain awesome. Do have a blissful week you too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is reflective of a lot of soul-searching. Until, like you, we realize we're souls with a body, our journeys have not even begun!


    More inspiration for 2011, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen Imisi. Thanks for the contribution that we all need to realize we are souls with a body not to be lost. wishing you a wondrous year too. How far now?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. Thanks.