Sunday 25 April 2010

Rod need not spare.

Knock knock He woke me in the morning
Braced in the arms
Laced for the day
Prepared for the path
Knock was the sound I heard once I stole a cookie
Knock that never despise
He gets it all across
Knock to help understand,
It does get confused.
Knock was the threat he used
when astray I walked
Knock to learn algebra
when I can't comprehend
Knock that made better
while away alone.
Knock I remembered,
I won't do the don'ts
Knock I grew to know
Its the language of kingship
Knock I daily realized
Its the spirit of love
The roads were empty
the knocks directed me
Constantly leading up
the way of greatness

In my sojourn I see
a niche for royalty
the rest undefined
No one learns easy
Correction yields direction
so persistence does confidence
A teach of integrity
A road for leaders


(C) Kennisblegad 2010

1 comment:

  1. "Behold I stand at the door and KNOCH..."
    Thank Jesus he knocks the door of our heart each time.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. Thanks.