Thursday 19 October 2017

Self Awareness




The self is an important phenomenon. It is 100 percent your purpose.
With the influx of social media and information overload,
A lot of people want to be something or someone they are not.
This is a dangerous path without the context of realizing who you already are.
Everything you need to be successful is already a part of who you are.
The reward to self-awareness comes from hard work in harnessing who you are
There is no reward in working hard to be something or someone you aren't
Just because you can identify with a narrative does not mean that's who you are.

Action Points

Spend less time on social media and more time alone
Dwell on your own thoughts and less on what people think of you
Take a pen and paper. Write down these questions.
Who am I?
Why am I here?

Ask at least five (5) people that are closest to you

What do you think I like?
What do you think I'm good at?

Until we answer these questions, we are not on the path to figuring the self out.

I don't have the answers. I'm just a brother on the journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. Thanks.